Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Movies

Christmas just wouldn't be the same without the silly Christmas movies. The day December 1 hit I was ready to bust out all my Christmas shows and begin my hibernation.

Some of my favorite (and classic) Christmas movies include: The Grinch, Christmas Vacation, Elf, A Christmas Story, White Christmas, The Polar Express, Mr. Kreuger's Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, A Wonderful Life, and all of the old clay animation movies. I don't think I could go a year without watching every single one of these.

Christmas is the perfect time of year to snuggle up next to someone by the fire, sip on some hot cocoa, and watch a movie. I'm not talking about popping in one of those VHS's that shows yule logs burning in a fireplace for hours on end, but I'm talking about one of those good old classical Christmas movies.

Tonight, I plan on watching The Grinch again (yes I have watched it once already this month). Commical Christmas movies are my favorite and I get some of my favorite quotes from them. Can you guess which movie these quotes belong to?

1) "Bleeding hearts of the World Unite!"

2) "He looks like a pink nightmare!"

3) "Oh Martha, oh Chrisssmasss."

4) "Ooh, he's an angry elf!"

5) "Eat my rubber, burn my dust."

6) "I can't put my arms down!"

Oh man, I laugh just thinking of it. If any of you have favorite Christmas movies that I have been missing on please inform me! I'll run out of movies to watch before I know it. I hope you all enjoy the Christmas season and the fabulous movies that come with it.

Answers to quotes: 1)The Grinch 2)A Christmas Story 3)The Grinch 4)Elf 5)Christmas Vacation 6)A Christmas Story

No comments: