Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Good Morning America

For those of you who have seen my Thriller video, you should be pleasently surprised to hear that Good Morniing America showed a clip of our video on their show Friday, Nov. 30.

Nov. 30 marked the 25th aniversary of Micheal Jacksons Thriller music video. Good Morning America celebrated the day in history and held a little contest asking for viewers to submit a thriller video that they have made. There couldn't have been a better moment for us to get the opportunity to share our video with the world. We submitted our video several times to Good Morning America in hopes that the might select our video to show.

Unfortunately, I had school that Friday morning and was unable to watch for our video. However, my friend who directed the vido, Ben Taylor, was able to watch it and he even recorded it. At approximately 7:50 a.m. our Thriller video hit the screen nation wide! It was the first thriller video shown and the best!

I got to see the recorded version of the show later. They played about 30 seconds of our video. My face was shown huge on the screen, it was amazing! I deeply considered dropping out of school to move to Hollywood and persue a career in acting. Ok...not really. But it was one of the most amazing moments of my life!

No comments: