Sunday, October 12, 2008

LET IT SNOW!


I LOVE THE SNOW! I was pleasantly surprised this morning to wake up to a fresh layer of beautifully white fluffy snow on the ground. In fact,the snow reminded of Christms, so...I turned on Christmas music! My roomate and I sang along to Christmas music while we got ready for church (it's only appropriate)and I danced around to jingle-bell tunes while getting dressed. It' like Christmas in October!!!

I must admit, though, that I don't enjoy driving in the snow. It's yucky and cold and wet and slippery. Lauren and I had to snuggle-up after church just to keep warm! But...the benefits always seem to outweigh my complaints. I love building snow men, and going sledding, and drinking hot chocolate by a warm fire while the snow softly falls outside. Mostly...I am super stoked to hit the mountain slopes and get my snowboard back on my feet!

Unfortunately, all this beautiful snow will probably be melted within the next few days. So...I will hold on to this moment and save it until this winter truly comes. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

you are much to excited about this snow!! I'll admit - I groaned as I got out of bed knowing that I had to put on warm clothes! Although- I am excited for snowboard season!

Jessica said...

you are much to excited about this snow!! I'll admit - I groaned as I got out of bed knowing that I had to put on warm clothes! Although- I am excited for snowboard season!

Travis and Addie said...

haha I like the snow...but I hate the cold. If i could get snow without the 30 and below tempuratures then I'd be happy. :) I doubt that will happen though :(