Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fam Dun Time

I had a pretty good, eventful week...I think I will share.

For starters...
I went to the One Republic concert last friday. I got 3 free tickets from work at the radio station, so I was pretty excited about that. I invited my sister and brother-in-law to come up to the concert and we had a pretty good time. We went out to dinner to Good Wood, which is SOO dang good, I think it might be a new favorite. I met up with my roomies at the concert for a minute and we snapped some pics.

Secondly...

I went to my friend Addie's bridal shower. I love all these showers/wedding recently because that means I get to see all my friends and catch up! So it was way good to see everyone (and their babies *cough cough*). It's crazy...all this marriage business. I counted and there were only 6 people at that shower who weren't married/engaged. But I am excited for Addie!

Thirdly...
FHE was pretty freakin sweet this week. We had a big huge
ROCK BAND party. They had set up about 5 differnt Rock Bands on big screens and we all just jammed out all night. Needless to say...I am a little bit addicted. Lauren even just brought Guitar Hero up from her house so now every night we're playing Guitar Hero instead of doing homework...haha! I totally love my new ward, by the way. Everyone is soo nice and it's awesome to get to know new people and make friends. Howwever...me and my roomies ALL got asked to speak in church in 3 weeks...joy.

Fourthly...
I don't think there is a fourth for this post. But I'm sure something else new and exciting will come along in no time!

3 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

Michelle! Jessica found my blog, then I found your blog on hers :) How the heck are you? I'm glad I found you on facebook, but think blogging is more fun 'cause I can acutally keep updated on what's going on in your life ya know? Oh- by the way this is Tori 'Christensen' Goodrich. Keep in touch!

Kelly Jean said...

You went to that concert?! That must've been amazing. And it was so much fun to get together and talk and laugh! 6 of us. Ha ha. You're next, just wait.

Kelly Jean said...

Ha ha, oh Michelle. You crack me up. But you're next. No battle. Because not only are you gorgeous, but you're spunky and lovable and a fashionista. And basically, guys just can't resist you. I bet if you cut that waiting list of guys in half, it'd still be twice as long as mine. Oh wait, I don't even HAVE one.. so you win completely. :)