Monday, December 8, 2008

'Tis The Season

I woke up this morning to a beautiful fresh layer of snow covering the ground! And you know what that means...I can go SNOWBOARDING! I have been waiting for this day to come for weeks! Also, the snow officially sets in the Christmas season for me! I've done plenty Christmasy things already (1st Presidency Christmas Devotional, Christmas Choir Concert, Ice Skating, Shopping, Christmas Muscic) but for some reason it just never really feels like Christmas until there is snow.



So, we took some family christmas pictures around our fabulously decorated Christmas tree...isn't it cute.
Anyway, I hope the rest of you kick off your holiday season as well as I officially have! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is some pretty fancy tree decor you have there... Thanks for coming and spending the weekend with us! I love you lots!

kaceydaniels said...

Michello..your tree is beautiful!!! I wish I had one of those. I just love you. I hope that we can hang out a lot SOON! I miss you. You are the light of my life. love ya!

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

You are just too cute!!! I love you!!!