Saturday, February 7, 2009

STUDIO 76 #1

Hey Everyone...here is my first Studio 76 show of the semester. Studio 76 is Weber State University's entertainment show. Being the show's producer is a lot of hard work, but it's fun to see the show come together in the end. So this, being our first Studio 76, is not the best show ever. I realize there are a lot of things I need to work on, such as not swiveling in my chair as much and shuffling through my scripts (and it's true what they say "the camera adds ten pounds"). However, all things considered, I was somewhat proud of the work my classmates and I produced. Enjoy!

Studio 76 2-6-09 from Mike McIntosh on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Christine Frandsen said...

Chello-
That's pretty cool! Are you a broadcast major? When are you graduating?

-Christine

Kelly Jean said...

Well look at you! So poised and pretty. Good work, you're going places... next up: Super Trouper remake!

Jessica said...

You go girl! I love that you do this - Next time we talke remind me to give you my friends phone number... check out her blog superstorrs.blogspot.com

Jemmily said...

Um I just want everyone to know that I am friends with this superstar. Michelle ha you are pro man! I love it! xoxo