Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday Shout Out


This beautiful lady right here is my Grandma Hill. If she were still alive, today would have been her 78th birthday. I love her so much and I miss her at times. She was one of those grandmas that let you play with her fake diamond rings and try on her wigs, haha. She was a funny woman. So Happy Birthday Grandma!


Secondly, my brother Alex is going to be flippin' 13 years old tomorrow! I can't believe how grown up he is becoming! I can rememeber the day he was born when I held him in my arms like he was a baby doll. Of all my siblings we argue the most, mainly because we are soooo alike. He's such a stud, and he knows it, it's one of the many things I love about him! So again, Happy Birthday Alex!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Woot Woot! Happy Birthday! Yours if just right around the corner. I think you and Alex argue more than anyone because he dethroned you as baby of the family and secretly you HATE it!