Sunday, May 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home

School is finally out and I am enjoying the summer! So, I've moved home with the parents for the summer. Gotta work hard and save up my money for next year. It's not so bad, though. Sure, I have to check in every hour of the day and not be home too late, but I get free food, free rent, and family time.

My latest challenge...findig the fastest route to Ogden every day during early morning traffic. I'm still working up at the dental office in Ogden for the summer, and the cummute stinks big time! I have to leave my 6:30 am so I can be to work by 7:30. I haven't been forced to be a morning person since highschool...and I was hoping I wouldn't ever had to again. But somehow I have dragged my butt out of bed at 6:00 am.

Not much else is new. Most of my time is spent working...the remainder is spent planning a wedding. (Shhh...I'm secretly engaged). Ok...not secretely. I just don't have the ring yet! (MARK! *cough cough*) JK. Of course, I will keep posting to keep you all you updated. Love ya'll!

Mark and I at the Supercross Race and Rice Eccles.

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Aaah! Michelle! I love your life!! I'm so happy for you!!! :) :)