Sunday, May 24, 2009

Michelle Montgomery....I like the sound of that!


It's official people...I'm Engaged! Mark proposed to me on Friday, May 22, and I fell to the ground...literally! Mark took me skydiving for my second jump and little did I know (ok...I actually had a pretty good idea it was going to happen) that as I landed he would be wearing a tux, kneeling on one knee, holding a ring, with a banner reading "Michelle Will You Marry Me". It was the best proposal ever! Of course I said yes and gave him a kiss...once I managed to get myself off the ground. I am so happy, and I can't wait to marry Mark and become Mrs. Michelle Montgomery. We're getting married on August 15th, so SAVE THE DATE! Planning the wedding has been so much already (and a little stressful), but I'm so excited for it to be here! Yay!




6 comments:

Robin said...

Woohoo!!!! What a great day! We're so happy for you guys!

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Mushu, I am so happy for you!!!! I am sad to say that I probably won't be there for the big day, but I won't rule it out yet! Love ya chica!

Ryan and Tori said...

CONGRATS Michelle! THat really is so exciting!! I LOVE your ring!

Kelly Jean said...

Aaah!!! Congratulations Michelle!!!!! SO happy for you!!! :)

MelanieBrenchley said...

Can't wait for you to be my sis! You are so darling. We all love you so much already. Congrats!
-- Mel

Christine Frandsen said...

Congrats Chello!!!
I tried to get your ring pic bigger so I could check it out, but it looks pretty from far away.

YAY!