Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye My Love...



Mark has decided to cheat on me and leave. I don't get why either. His new mistress is much more demanding, causes him too much stress and anxiety, has far to many qualifications, and yells at him all the time! I know....I don't get it either. But that's the ARMY for you.

Mark left today for his 4 week Army Officer training. I miss him terribly already, and I wish he didn't have to go. But, duty calls. I am quite proud of him, though. I am proud that he is commited to his duties, despite his utter hatred of it all. And I am proud that he is responsible enough to think of me and the future life we will have together because of it. But mainly, I just miss him and wish he was home. He gets back just three weeks before our wedding (real convenient eh?) and I am counting down the days already. Please keep him in your prayers, I need a healthy army husband when he returns!

3 comments:

Bryce and Lauren said...

I'll be here anytime you need me love! It'd be sweet if that was a picture of mark being studly in a uniform...he sure makes me proud too! muah :) xoxo

MelanieBrenchley said...

Hey,
So I am amazed you are being so strong! That is awesome. We will have to get together and try to make some time fly. Love you!
Mel

Christine Frandsen said...

I know how you feel! Paul left today for 4 weeks.

Good luck!!