Sunday, July 12, 2009

Converted to Riding

I went riding for the first time with Mark's family this past week and it was a blast! I was a little scared before hand because I had never ridin a dirtbike before. I didn't want to crash their big beautiful bikes! But after a few failed attempts of getting the bike started I didn't want to stop! Mark is going to be very surprised when he gets home and finds out I can give him a run for his money on the track! Ok...he will still definitely kick my butt. I had so much fun with his family, too. They're all so fun and generous and there is always laughing! I love 'em!

In other news...here are some photos Makenzie and I got to do for this new professional makeup business called Beautiful You. It was totally random, but fun. Kenzie's sister-in-law is the owener and she asked if she could practice on us and take some photos for her website. It was funny pretending to be models but we had a good time. (beautifulyoumakeup.com)



3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

GORGEOUS.

Robin said...

You look so beautiful! We were sorry to miss out on the riding, but we were both too tired to go. I'm glad you had such a good time!

MelanieBrenchley said...

Wow Mark is so lucky! A super-glam dirt bike ridin' chick! How did he (and the rest of us) get so lucky to get you?!?! Gorgeous photos, holy moly! -- Mel