Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello My Love!

Mark is home!!! And these past few days have been some of the greatest days of my life! I haven't stopped smiling since the moment I saw Mark walking down the airport stairs. Even thought we've been crazy busy running errand errand getting things ready for the wedding, it has been so fun because I actually get to do it WITH him this time. We're actually shopping for things for OUR apartment and getting things ready for OUR wedding and paying OUR rent and figuring out OUR insurance. It's so great!

Busy work aside though, we've still had a lot of fun. We went to out Tooeley for the 24th and a fun BBQ with the Montgomery's. Mark managed to make himself right at home by making sure he was the head Pyro during fireworks. All the kids loved him for it.




We also had our little engagement photo session when he got back. (I know...not the pictures from our actual invites but thats a whole different long story). So, here's a sneak peak at some of our photos.



4 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

You two look so happy together! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Robin said...

You are so adorable! Thanks again for a great day! You're sweet to stay around for the whole time. I love your pictures!

Christine Frandsen said...

yay! i'm so glad he's home for you.

Kelly Jean said...

Oh my heck, love love LOVE them!!! Eeek! Weddings! Love! So happy! Just makes me smile. :)