Thursday, August 13, 2009

GOOD NEWS...MARK PASSED!!!

I am so happy for Mark! He just called me with the most wonderful news that he passed his NCLEX test. He is officially an RN! FINALLY...we can enjoy our days and rejoice in the fact that we are getting MARRIED in 1 day and a wake up! I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU BABE! LOVE YOU! I can't wait to start our life together...as we PLANNED. No more worrying...we can now just "live the life".

Here's a posting of my bridals video too...

Michelle Bridal from Brandon Orton on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so excited for you two!!! I can't wait to see you tonight!!!!!

P.S. Could you be more beautiful? I love your bridals!

Kelly Jean said...

Oh my heck Michelle. ADORE YOUR DRESS!!!! So classy and vintage and unique... so YOU! I can't wait to actually see you in it tomorrow!!!! TOMORROW!!!! Aaaahhh! Good luck with everything! Love ya!! :)