Saturday, October 24, 2009

ROTC Ball

Friday was Mark's ROTC Ball. At first, we were both kind of dreading it. But it turned out ot be pretty fun. Free dinner, prizes, live swing band, and dancing...what's not to like!

I have to admit...I love a man in uniform.

Very rarely do I get Mark to Dance...It's a joy when he does. But Friday I learned that Mark is a much more talented dancer then I knew. This video serves as 100% proof...



See...I bet you didn't know I had such a talented Riverdancer for a husband. :)
(Sorry it's sidways...just give your neck a good stretch!)

4 comments:

SLC said...

After seeing that, Luke and I refuse to visit Utah unless it is to attend Mark's first official dance performance. DO IT MARKAPELLA!(that sounded better in my head I think) WE LOVE YOU!!!

Jessica said...

What a talented dancer Mark is! If I had known I would have requested a special performance at the family gathering yesterday -- I actually wish he would have dressed up like a river dancer!

Robin said...

Oh my gosh...that is awesome. I wish I had mad dancing skills like that!

Lauren Robbins said...

mark riverdancing??? classic! i will never stop harassing him about that...