Friday, November 20, 2009

WEDDING VIDEO...FINALLY HERE!

Yes! It's finally ready! Check out our wededing video. It's totally awesome...LOVE IT! It actually made me cry the first time I watched it. Remebering all the sweet precious moments and the silly ones as well. We had such a great wedding day! I love my hubby so much and I am so glad we have been able to spend the past 3 months with eachother, and I get to spent eternity in the same bliss!

Michelle & Mark Temple from Brandon Orton on Vimeo.



Check out www.ortonfilms.com for more awesome wedding videos. If you need a videographer for anything...this is the guy!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful!!! It was a great day!!

Lauren Robbins said...

wow what an awesome vid! I love this j.schmidt song too, it's beautiful. your dad's my fav though, his cheesy smile on all the closeups is classic ha ha.

Robin said...

Wow!!! That was amazing-we loved it! You guys are so perfect together.