Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First Date All Over Again!

Exactly one year ago Mark and I went on our first date the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. So as tradition has it...we went again this year! The Mo-Tab sounded absolutely angelic and the speakers weren't too shabby either ;) But it was fun to sit back and reminisce on our first date one year ago, and how little we knew about eachother, and how funny and awkward first dates are. And now...we're married. It's crazy!



We had great sets right on the main floor. Look close enough and you'll see the Presidency. Hello Presidency!

It was FAR to cold to actually go walk around Temple Square and see the lights. So, we just got the view from across the street. It was still beautiful!

Shhh...no one tell the prophet, but we went out for a fabulous meal at the Rio Grande afterward. Hot chocolate was just what I needed after standing out in the cold! Yum!

3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Love. Your. Hair. !!!! SO CUTE!!! And how fun to relive the first date! Ain't nothin better than some uplifting thoughts, Christmas lights & hot chocolate on a cold, snowy night. :)

MelanieBrenchley said...

My that hair photographs well, but it's even cuter in person! And that was an awesome "sinful" meal! Thanks for being rebels with us! Love, Mel

Ashlee said...

Hey Michelle...I just thought I'd let you know that I read your blog, I love your hair!and...I love your wedding pictures and videos. I'm so sad and sorry I missed it. I always tell Jessica your invitations were seriously the cutest things I've ever seen.