Monday, January 18, 2010

Crazy Days!

So school has started for both me and Mark and we are CONSTANTLY on the MOVE! Mark is taking a whopping 21 credits this semester (Yes...that means he had to get special permission from the dean of admission to take so many), and I am going to school full-time, working part-time, and interning well...the rest of the time. Not to mention the fabulous news that Mark got a new job in the ER at LDS Hospital full-time. So as you can imagine we are always crunching for time! But I can totally see the light at the end of the tunnel...only 3 1/2 months to go!

As for car news...my car was officially totaled! :( Funny thing is, that's exactly what I was hoping they would say. But the moment I got the phone call from the adjuster and he told me it was unfixable I was extremely sad! My poor little mazda is gone forever! So we have had a hard time looking for a new car in the little spare time we have. I did find this used 2010 mazda for a pretty good deal that we might get!
What do you think!? Also, we are happily open to any suggestions on cars!

Not much else is new with us. We feel like we have been very blest, all things considered, through all of our stresses.

4 comments:

MelanieBrenchley said...

Wow, you guys are crazy busy. But those of us who don't have blogs, just stalk other people's, really appreciate you keeping us entertained through it all. See you cats at dinner tomorrow.
Love, Mel

ps - as far as the cars go, that is such a giant headache. Good luck car shopping!

Travis & Addie Ohrn said...

What a crazy life! It'll all be worth it though! We LOVE our Toyota Corolla and our friends just bought the 2010 and they absolutely love theirs too! But Mazdas are great as well!

Brigitte M. said...

Michelle!!! Ahh how I love you! I just found your blog through Laurens! Love it! Now I can keep up with you. I never see you or anyone anymore! Cute blog! Love it and I love you! :)
Thats all for now! :)

Kelly Jean said...

Whew, way to run at full-speed! Good for you guys!! It'll pay off, I'm sure. And awesome car - I could definitely see you in that!