Thursday, February 4, 2010

Feeling Crafty

I had the day off work today...so I decided to do something crafty with my time. I headed over to Joann's (one of my favorites!) and browsed around for a good while trying to come up something I could create.

Then I had a fabulous idea to make a little pillow for my friend who's getting married soon, and there's a bridal shower for her next weekend. I remembered a cute pillow I once saw and decided to make my own version for her. The results...

TA DA!


The other side...


I think it's pretty darn cute! (If I can say so myself).



But while I was at Joann's I found so many other great ideas of things I want to do! I had to restrain myself from buying supplies because I know in reality I normally don't have the time to complete such projects. Plus...I could use the money elsewhere. But it was so much fun to be able to have a day project for once. It's quite rejuvenating.

5 comments:

Christine Frandsen said...

that pillow made me laugh out loud.
plus it's very cute, good job!

Beth said...

Can you send me one of those?! It would make things so much easier and with no hurt feelings!! :)
(just kidding...that is funny!!!!!)

Michelle Montgomery said...

Beth..I will totally make you one if you want!

Beth said...

You don't need to, I was just kidding. It is too funny!!!! But thank you for being willing to. ;D

Kelly Jean said...

Oh my gosh, so cute. Camilla will LOVE it ;)