Friday, March 26, 2010

It's survey time again...

First of all, I would like to say THANK YOU to anyone who participated in my first round of surveys.

If you didn't get a chance to take the first round of surveys, now is your chance to get in on the fun!

PLEASE, only take the following 2 surveys if you DID NOT participate in my first round of surveys regarding anchor attractiveness.

The following 2 surveys will simply ask you to rate the level of credibility each anchor appears to have. Once again, round 2 also consists of TWO surveys. Please take BOTH.

ROUND TWO:

-Survey #1

-Survey #2


For those of you who participated in round 1, please DO NOT participate in round 2. I know, I know...you are just dying to take it, but please...refrain yourself! haha

Also, if you have someone by you who DID NOT participate in round 1, PLEASE grab them and have them take it in your place.

No comments: