Thursday, March 11, 2010

PLEASE take my survey's

Hello all,

I am currently conducting a study for one of my classes at school. I need voluntary participants to please take the following 2 surveys. They are super easy (all you have to do is rate and give your opinion on how attractive someone is). So, if you could please take BOTH survey's it would really help me out! This should only take 5 minutes of your time to do both. Also, you are WELCOME to grab whomever is around you to take the survey, too. If you do, pretend I am giving you a big star on your forehead and a hug. THANKS ALL!

-Survey #1

-Survey #2

5 comments:

MelanieBrenchley said...

Ok Michelle, I did the surveys. All I can say is, if that's the best we can do as far as beautiful news anchors these days, the US is about to get a lovely surprise when you graduate!!! Mostly all of those men were not so pleasant to look at!

Kelly Jean said...

Haha, I agree with the above statement. :)

Lauren Robbins said...

I hope these answers are confidential...I was kinda rough on some people. I'm sure they all have GREAT personalities! ha ha only kidding

kaceyd said...

I was hoping your face would be on there! You are one hot lady!!

Robin said...

Yeah, I agree. Were any of those supposed to be top-rated??? You are a shoo-in!