Monday, April 26, 2010

Guess what I did....

GRADUATED!!!
And I have these wonderful people to thank for helping me do it!And these fabulous girls who made college such a great adventure!
And these people who went through it all with me!And a husband who tolerated my temper tantrums about school!I can't believe it actually happened. Four years ago I never thought this day would come. Yet, here it is. I am graduated and finally hold that little piece of paper in my hands. What a relief. Funny to think back on all the things that have happened since I started out a freshman...
to now...

It's good the be done!

8 comments:

Mike and Kathryn said...

I'm so so so so so so jealous, I still have another year! Congrats though, really!

Brigitte M. said...

Michelle! That's so exciting! Congrats, congrats, congrats! Have fun in the real world, I will still be stuck in school! Booooo anywho I love you! Congrats again! P.S. I love that pic of you and the girls, I miss everyone I'm still so sad I couldn't make it to the partayyyy :(

Beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's the best feeling in the world. What an accomplishment!!!!

Kelly Jean said...

Awesome, Michelle! What a fabulous accomplishment!!! Congrats!

Norman & Trynitee Peat said...

Congratulations girl! You should be very poud of yourself. College takes so much time, work and money! What did you get your degree in?

Michelle Montgomery said...

Tryn! You need to add me to your blog so I can see (lucy__13@hotmail.com)
Anyway...I got my Bachelores in Communcation-Electronic Media. We'll see where it takes me... :)

Emma said...

michelle!! YOU GO GIRL!!! i am so proud of you! i miss you and all my drill girls. i think i reunion is in order!!! what do you think?!

MelanieBrenchley said...

Wow what a great feeling! I am excited for you guys to have a "care-free" summer! (Kind-of) ;) Lots of love....