Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A woman needs her girls...

I had such a great weekend with some of the most amazing women in my life!
Melanie's Birthday was just this last weekend and all (well...most) of us Montgomery girls went up to Park City to celebrate. I already love Park City, and going with just the girls made it that much more fun! So, Friday night (after taking one of my most brutal finals yet!) I headed to Park City to meet the girls. Steve got her a condo to stay at so we stayed up late chit chatting (like girls do) and then spent the night. Saturday, we slept in (which was great) and then headed over to the ever so classic Baja Cantina for a fabulous lunch.

After lunch we headed to the outlets and did some shopping. I don't know why it is, but it's almost impossible to go to Park City and not stop at the Outlets! What a fun time I had the Montgomery gals...and yes "I'd rather be a Montgomery girl then sit the President's chair!"

Saturday night we threw a little bachelorette party for my dearest Lauren! It was so great, I love bridal parties! I loved being with my girls, and loved watching Lauren open up little numbers like these....
(LOVE her face here...)And playing silly games like these....

Really, I probably could have done more "productive" things this last weekend (like study for finals), but who could pass up a weekend with the girls? Not me...I need my girls!

2 comments:

MelanieBrenchley said...

You know I loved it too! Thanks for coming and sharing late-night Ambien conversation with me! :) Love your guts! Mel

Mike and Kathryn said...

Um, yeah, getting lingerie and hanging out with girls is NEVER a bad thing! So fun:)