Tuesday, May 4, 2010

When it rains...it pours

This last weekend Mark and I went to the Monster Supecross race at Rice Eccles. I wish I had more pictures to share but sadly this is all we got...
For those of you who may have been there yourselves...you would remember that approximately 2 minutes after this it started raining. And not just some light sprinkle worthy of a poncho....but more like a massive downpour that entailed moments of hailing. Needless to say...by the end we looked like shriveled up...I don't even know what. However, we did have quite a delightful time watching the riders splash around in the mud. How they do that I will never know!

On a side note, it is so great to be done with school and have all this "free time". Going to the Supercross was way fun, and so was another day with my girls...
Cute Lauren had a fun "Bridal Party" breakfast last weekend. All of us and our moms got together for a fun little afternoon of strolling down memory lane and celebrating L-Rizz's upcoming wedding.

1 comment:

Brigitte M. said...

I can't believe Rizz gets married in one week! I hope you had fun at the breakfast! I can't wait to see you next week! Woot woot party on the dance floor!