Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 1...


I just "completed" my Day 1 of P90X. I say "completed" because it was more like "attempted/failed/disgraced" my Day 1 of P90X. Last time I did 30 push-ups was in high school. Last time I did a pull up was....never (and still remains that way). I am still shaking as I type this. Pathetic!

So I don't know how long this whole little kick will last. Hopefully I can stick with it. I mean, I took beginner pictures and everything (not that you guys get to see them). I got to at least make it to the second set of pictures. Maybe then I'll decide if this "EXTREME" workout is really all Tony says it is. But as of Day 1 all I can say to Mr. Tony is....P90X SUCKS!

I am going to go fall into bed now. Please pray I can get out of it in the morning.

4 comments:

Emma said...

you go girl. this workout is too intense for me.

Travis & Addie Ohrn said...

haha good luck!! They are intense. I've done a couple different ones. I bet if you stick to it you'll see results fast though! I want to start and actually do it! maybe I'll join you. haha

Mike and Kathryn said...

Hahaha I've never tried it but it sounds like it would kill me! My body is not made for muscular endurance, I'm weak sauce ha. Good job for at least having the guts to start it!

Chels... said...

Dude, I've never done 30 push-ups in my life period. Shawn and I just bought P90X yesterday... I've heard that it's definitely a kick in the pants. Good luck to ya! :)