Sunday, June 27, 2010

Park City Fun

Saturday we went up to Park City with some friends and played on all the mountain toys. It was such a BEAutiful day! We really wanted to try the Zipline and the Alpine Coaster since the Alpine Slide just didn't seem like it would be all the fun. But we got passes for all 3 anyway and figured what the heck, mind as well do them all.

Turns out we right about the Alpine Slide. About 1/3 of the way down we got stuck behind a 5-year-old girl and her mom. Pretty soon both tracks were backed-up 4 people. Not my ideal Alpine Slide ride, especially since I was going full speed down the track having the time of my life until I just about rammed into the back of the little girl. You'd think they'd designate a track for children and pansies, but I guess not.

The Zipline was a blast. It wasn't quite the "butterflies" experience we were expecting (but then again what can compare to jumping out of planes?), but the fall down the mountain was quite thrilling. Here's Clint & Kristin zippin' on down:

The Alpine Coaster was definitely the winner (if you ask me). You can't help but scream and laugh as you're flying down the track trying not fall out of your seat. What a blast.

Now, if you know me, you know I can't go to Park City with out stopping at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (luckily Kristin agreed). So we stopped and got some yummy truffles and caramel apples. Mmm! We had such a fun time in Park City with our friends.

Now...It's off to California we go! I can't wait for a whole week of vacationing fun! Coming home is going to be hard, because we've been spoiled with too much fun for our own good.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

oh my PC looked like such a fun time! can't wait for the CA report, have SOOOO much fun!!!