Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Poor Little Woudie


Just incase spending 2 weeks out in the desert playing "war" isn't fun enough, my hubs also caught a nasty spell of bronchitis.

UPDATE: He just found out he also has pneumonia and a relapse of Mono! NO BEUNO!

I feel so awfully terrible for him, he spent the past 5 nights in absolute misery sleeping in barracks coughing his lungs out. It's so hard not being able to help take care of him. After a couple days, they finally decided to send him to Tooele's medical center for some treatment. I was able to drive out and see him and help where I could till the wee hours of the night. I just hope he gets better fast!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That sounds like no fun! Get well soon Mark! (P.S. I love that you used the word woudie - I think we inherited that word from Mom)