Thursday, July 15, 2010

Girls Night Out

Makenzie was in town so Lauren and I were able to meet up with her for dinner. It was so fabulous to see her darling face (and her tiny butt). I haven't seen Lauren since her wedding either so it too was fabulous to see the happily married woman! I love these girlies so much. We chatted for ever (I think our waiter got a little sick of us), but what was really 3 hours seemed like a mere second, I couldn't get enough of catchin' up with them. It was so great that all 3 of us could finally talk about marriage together. Married friends RULE! And so does Cheesecake Factory. Here I have to add that if you haven't ever had their Tuxedo Cheesecake...It's FABULOUS! (lately a lot of things seem so fabulous...)

4 comments:

Brigitte M. said...

Oh my I'm so jealous! You 3 look so freaking happy and cute! I hope you had so much fun! Love you! Seriously, lunch soon! I'm thinking Hug Hes maybe some beer bread mmmm :)

Emma said...

so jealous all your bff's are married. almost none of mine are yet and i'm dying!!! haha. love your short hair michelle!

Kelly Jean said...

Haha, married friends DO rule! It's fun to be apart of the club :)

By the way, can you email me your address?? Thanks girl!

kelly.jean.brown@gmail.com

Chels... said...

Tuxedo Cheesecake is orgasmic. Drool.