Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vernon....ever heard of it?

Me either...until this last weekend. It's this itty bitty place way out in the middle of no where. And why do you ask I was out in good old Vernon. For this my friends, for this....(p.s. I may or may not have way too many pictures in this post)

Friday night we met up with the Montgomery gang and had a rockin' camp out. Mark made some delicious salsa for us all!

Now tell me...have you ever seen such a beautifully roasted ginormous marshmallow? I thought not...
Saturday we woke up and got ready to hit the trails. Vernon, although desolate and plain, made for some great riding. We had a blast!
(Markie Mark lookin' ever so sexy on his bike)

(Me)

(Jenny, Darin, & Tate)

(Taylor, Steve, Melanie, Eric, & Porter)

(The whole ridin' crew)

The kids blow me away at how skilled they are. Seriously, they are better riders than me. Just check out their sweet air...
(Porter=Fearless)

(Taylor is a mad man)

(Uncle Mark is crazy)

(Just climbing a mountain to find some fire wood)

(So proud of his fire...)

3 comments:

MelanieBrenchley said...

Good times, sister. Good good times!

The Green's said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Rob was impressed with Mark's mad skills.

Emily Stanton said...

Look at you rockin out the dirt bike! You are a good woman Michelle. I rode one once, totally crashed and refuse to ever get on the back of one again! haha. You even have the get up to go with the bike! :)