Thursday, September 2, 2010

Suga Suga!

Oooh how I am craving some Beyond Glazed doughnuts right now!

Don't they look delish! Oooh, they taste so much better than they look. Robin introduced these gems to me on our camping trip. Lets just say those two dozen doughnuts went fast (thanks to me taste testing every single flavor).

You would be surprised how good a bacon and maple doughnut is. And the Key Lime was tasty tasty! I could go on, but I will stop because I am making myself drool. And I am really quite sad that they are located all the way out in Draper right now. Perhaps it's a good thing they're not close to me...Lord knows what kind of temptations I would fall into. But seriously... YOU MUST TRY!

6 comments:

Anna Walker said...

! HA I would like the Key Lime:) No bacon for me!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Jemmily said...

Your blog is adorable! Puts a smile on my face! Come play decorator at my place! Love you!!!

SLC said...

Donut House. Anacortes, Wa. There's no bacon and maple flavor(which sounds incredible) but there's a cinnamon roll bigger than your head and other scrumptious treats you will love!

Emma said...

these look so good, i'm definitely going to try them.

Robin said...

Oh great, now you've got me craving them too! Thanks a lot! ;) I can say I have self-control when it comes to those things, but we'll see about that when their downtown location opens up!

Chels said...

Maybe I should just skip a step and duct tape them to my butt.

*Drool*