Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Tree. Check!

We are ready for the Holidays! We have the snow, the cold, the music, and now...the tree. I just love love love putting up my tree. Mark was glad he had work and got out of helping this year, but more for me! Now all we need is for Santa to come put a few presents underneath (...funny how much you wish Santa really was real...).

Do you have a favorite ornament on your tree? I must say, I love all my ornaments, but there a few beauties that just tickle my fancy. Them being...
Oooh I just want to eat that little peppermint, it's so tiny. Anyway, hope you all are enjoying this time of year as much as I am. Now go get yourself a hot cup and chocolate and sing a Christmas tune or two.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

ok... so now I have a "cookie cutter" blog to go with my "cookie cutter" house? What the heck!!

But yes you can design me a new blog background if you feel so inclined. I tried to once and it looked less than desirable so I went back to the reliable one I had.

and I think your tree is fantastic. Shane didn't help me decorate ours either.

Robin said...

I love, love, love your tree! I think I'm just going to print a full-sized version of this pic and hang it in my front room. Decorating...done!

Jessica said...

of course I was exaggerating!! You are welcome to design my blog any time you desire!

MelanieBrenchley said...

Amazing tree!!! Of course I wouldn't expect any less... <3

Kelly Jean said...

Ooolala! So snazzy! That tree could be in a magazine, it's so pretty. Look at your fashionista skills shining through in so many areas!

PS - Santa's not real? Where have I been for the past 22 years?!

The Hatches said...

I LOVE your tree, Mike and I literally have NO decorations haha. I'm jealous! We better get on that..