Friday, November 5, 2010

Remember, Remember the 5th of November

Here's to V for Vendetta. But more importantly...Here's to Luke and Suz and their new little guy who was born today. Congrats!

As Mark and I were discussing their exciting news Mark said to me, "If we have a kid born on the 5th of November I will let you name it 'Vee'." I got so excited because I have this strange attraction to the name "Vee" and think it would be such a sweet middle name. Mark think it's retarded because why would you name your kid after a letter in the alphabet? So...somehow (in the far future) I need to plan things appropriately...

3 comments:

Ale and Emily said...

My bosses middle name is H. Thats all just H!

Kelly Jean said...

Why hello, Valentine's Day ;)

SLC said...

OK Mark is lying to someone :) He had a whole big convo with Luke on how we "HAVE " to call him V...like a nickname :) I was totally against it, for good reason I might add(ex bf name-Blah!) and Luke wanted to name him V since we found out he might come in November. He jokingly asked my dr if they could take him on the 5th when I was 7 months pregnant. Can't believe he got it! So funny. PS my close friend just had her son and named him Walker J Just J after her hubs Jeremiah(plus they have a super long last name). I love it!!!