Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Cake

(Turkey Cake Recipe HERE)

My friend Kelsey posted this link and Fbook (probably as a joke), but I had to share. How ingenious is this!? I think I know what I'm making for our feast this year...

At first glance it looks disgusting. Then you take a second look and start to realize what it actually is. Once you figure it out...genius! I don't know about you, but my Thanksgiving dinner plate always ends up looking like this anyway. By the time I manage to get ALL the food on my plate it just turns into one big pile that mind as well be this.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm a little bit excited that it's a "Montgomery year" if you seriously decide to make this. But enjoy!

MelanieBrenchley said...

Mmmm... this will be a .... treat.... ;) So do I know you well enough to tease you like this? I think so...

Kelly Jean said...

Haha, that's disgustingly fabulous. Nick was telling me about this Thanksgiving-meal set of drinks he tried last year. One was stuffing flavored... one was turkey... etc, etc. Ha - EW!