Saturday, January 22, 2011

Boredom...

I'm bored...when I shouldn't be. This morning I was suppose to go have fun at my cousins baby shower. It started at 11. I was going to drive down to Murray to meet up with my mom at 10 and then drive with her down to Provo. So...at 9:20 I got out of bed. Slowly get myself a bowl a cereal and took my sweet time getting ready for the day. (Yes...you're probably better at Math than me and have realized I woke up really late) So at 10:20 I get a call and everyone is wondering where in the heck I am because they're going to be late. "Late!?" I exclaimed, "But it doesn't even start for another hour and a half." Yes...this is when I finally realized that I was a whole hour behind schedule. What in the world was I thinking? FREAK OF NATURE!

So, now, here I am stuck at home, bored out of my mind, with nothing to do on a beautiful Saturday. I have to be quiet because Mark's in bed sleeping on his "night schedule." I don't have anywhere I can go, no one I can visit, and I've already watched all the worth-while movies on Netflix. Speaking of...the other night I made Mark watch "The Holiday" with me. You know the part where Cameron Diaz goes out of mind from being soo bored? Here...let me remind you....

Well...that is me to the tee at this moment (Except for the whole singing thing...because I have to be quiet. Remember?).

So now that I've checked my facebook a thousand times, watched as many YouTube videos as I can take, and successfully posted about it on my blog....I'm once again bored. Maybe I'll go scavenge out some cooking blogs and make some delicious treat that I really don't need....

Cheerio.

4 comments:

Bryce and Lauren said...

Ha ha i love you miss mirshelly...and I love The Holiday as well! I remember being bored and making Beyonce music videos that ended up on national television...I hope you found something just as crazy and great to do!

MelanieBrenchley said...

#1 - Don't you love Netflix?
#2 - Didn't you hate "The Holiday"? (even though Jude Law is very nice eye-candy)

It boils down to this: Poor Cameron Diaz. Someone didn't want to hurt her feelings so they told her she could act. Now she gets on screen in front of millions of people and regularly makes of fool of herself.

ps - Bummer about your shower...

Emma said...

baking is the perfect cure for boredom!!

Kelly Jean said...

Haha, I love that clip!! If only everyone could be recorded when they think no one's watching... I'm sure there would be some pretty entertaining videos ;)