Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal Kick

I didn't watch the "Royal Wedding" at 4 in the morning...but I did get my fair share on E News last night. Despite all the hoopla over the double Balcony Kiss, I got a kick out of this:
Miss Grace van Cutsem really seems to be enjoying herself...

P.S. My curiosity got the best of me when I realized I had no clue what the royal families last name was. Did you know it's Windsor? And did you know that they actually just made that up 2 generations ago. Apparently royals never needed last names, because everyone knew who they were. It wasn't until WWII that confusion sprung and the royals started taking on last names. So...there you have it, a little hierarchy history for you.

3 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Ok yeah that is pretty funny. I had no idea about the last name thing...pretty interesting stuff.

Kelly Jean said...

I'm hearing Billy Nye's echoey voice saying, "NOOOW YOU KNOOOW..." right now ;)

McCall said...

Thanks for the history lesson. I was curious about their last name and kept forgetting to look it up. Now I know! Ü