Sunday, June 19, 2011

New York Time Chocolate Chip Cookies


Oooh my goodness...i've only tasted the dough so far on these delicious looking cookies, but I already know they are going to be the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever made. The only thing I'm hating about them is that right now the dough the sitting in my fridge for the "24-hour refrigeration period." Dangit, I'm tempted to just cook them anyway, but I guess I'll follow the rules and pray that they really are fantastic.

I found the recipe on My Baking Addiction, my favorite baking blog. Always so many yummy treats, and always full of good baking tips. I hope you are all enjoying this rainy day as much as I am...baking away!

p.s. We saw X-Men: First Class this weekend and it was AWESOME! Call me a nerd but I have always been a fan of the X-men stories. Mark said he would be Mystique if he could choose, because she can be whoever she wants. I think I would be Xavier, how cool would it be to manipulate people's thoughts? Anyway...I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Emma said...

yum you'll have to blog about how they turn out...i want to make them but a 24 hour refrigeration period!! i'm not a patient woman!