Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bees Game

Over the 24th of July weekend we got to go to the Bee's Game with my family. We had such great time! I'll be honest, I didn't spend much time actually "watching" the game. But I'm also being honest when I say I love being in the atmosphere of a baseball park! Nothing's better than spending your free time the old American way. Not to mention the hot dogs, popcorn, and snow cones! Yum!





We had great seats! Forth row right behind 3rd base. Felt like we were right in the action! Mark was loving it. Not to mention that it was pretty good view for their awesome firework show afterward. Oh, how I love me some firework!


2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

SO FUN!! I still need to go to a Bees game this summer! I'm with ya -- I don't always watch the game, but the atmosphere (and food) is worth it :)

Bryce and Lauren said...

I also agree! I think sport's atmosphere in general is why I go. I don't recall ever watching a weber football, basketball, hockey, or rugby game...but I know I was there havin a good time! Your fam looks great!!