Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fear Factory...and a few other treasures



Last night we went to the Fear Factory with these fine people! Boy oh boy did it have some cool things. Not to give too much away, but the old cement "Factory" itself was pretty cool: glass bottom walkways 13 stories up, moving walls, steel catwalks, underground tunnels, really HUGE slides. It makes me wish a little that I got as scared in such situations as I did as a kid, but it was still way fun to hang out with great friends and see all the elaborate sets. Plus some of the character's costumes were quite extravagant and authentic looking. i.e.....


And don't you just love it when you're going through your camera and find a bunch of treasured pictures you completely forgot about!? So I think I'll share...

Like the the time Mark and I went to the Fruit Stands in Brigham and absolutely loved it. Fresh peaches...YES PLEASE! 





And the time we went to the State Fair with Josh and Makenzie...and found these really cool hats.

Or the time my co-worker trashed my car as "pay-back" for my own little office prank. And how I had to drive home like this and have people honk at me even though I've been married for two years. 

1 comment:

Lori Jane said...

I think there is still a little paint on my window from that prank...