Monday, December 12, 2011

Back when...

Lately I've been feeling lame. Same mundane routine goes on day after day after day. And then I think..."Man, I used to be fun!" Well folks...despite my current lack of excitement... Megan reminded me today how "cool" I really used to be. Don't believe me...go check it out HERE.

P.S. I will say that although my "fun-ness" isn't what it used to be, at least many other things have improved since 2008. Hopefully one of them being my sense of style.

Oh! And Megan...I love this one so I'm stealing it!




3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Oh, I hear ya about mundane routines day after day...! Good thing Christmas is coming soon, that always mixes it up a bit ;) And ha - I loved that post she did! I still think you're fun {and super stylish}!!

Meggara said...

oh my gosh please bless that all of us have a little better fashion sense. i'm so happy you enjoyed this as much as i did. i was laughing so hard at all the out of control pictures of you and kacey haha. man i need to go through some more pictures of the old days, perhaps i can find some more priceless gems!

and ps i laughed out loud at your comment about making out with marshmallows and humping the tree hahaha

kaceydaniels said...

Hey look at us!! We ha some fun times!