Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bit O' Fun

Well this was from quite some time ago, but what the heck, I'll post about it now. Last month we met up with the Ellis' for some Sushi and a night of fun at Boondocks. First up...Laser Tag!

"No Horseplay"...yeah right!
We played against a team of 10-year-olds. It was awesome, we totally demolished them. Even with my pathetic score of 445.

It was still pretty cold out at the time, so we bundled up for the race cars. Oh yeah, Kristin and I kicked some butt on those things (while Mark decided it would be more fun to crash into all the small children and get kicked off the ride).

And of course, you can't go to Boondocks without playing some of the arcade games!


Just a few weekends ago we got together with Tara and Janson for some bowling as well. Oh man, I am the worst bowler ever. I think I came in last almost every game.



EXCEPT....my very last frame of the last game I got a TURKEY! Can you believe it! Mark was so mad because he was trying to get a turkey the whole game, and I bet him to it. HA! Awesome.
We are so glad to have such good friends. Hopefully we can find more spare time in our future to do it again soon!

No comments: