Saturday, May 18, 2013

Easter Happenings

So what if Easter was over a month ago...I'm still going to tell you about it. I woke up Easter morning to a text message picture of this cute girl and her furry bunny friend! Is she not the most stinkin' cute thing in the whole wide world?! Miss Halle definitely has a soft spot this Aunt's heart! I can't even imagine how obsessed I am going to be with my own little dude.


Aunt DeAnn threw a Easter feast and egg hunt at her house. Her backyard is the best because she has so many trees and great little trails. It's a good thing we still have plenty of grand kids and great grand kids in my family to keep the Holidays fun.

 




Halle was hilarious, she was so confused with what was going on. All she knew was that there was a colorful round object in front of her and she wanted to eat it. She did NOT like the grass either.

I made one of my favorite desserts...Coconut Pound Cake! It's best with fresh peaches and and whip cream, but when peaches aren't in season frozen peaches are a close second. I'll have to post this recipe some time because it truly is bomb-diggity.


As always, it's great to celebrate our Savior's life each Easter and remember the sacrifices he made for us that we might all be able to live again for He is Risen! I hope you all enjoyed your Easter as much as we did!

No comments: