Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lauren's Baby Shower

Back in March my friend Makenzie and I threw a baby shower for our good friend Lauren. She just had sweet little Lucy a couple weeks ago on May 4th...so I figured I better post quickly about her darling shower before I'm really behind (because 2 months behind is bad enough).

Kenz and I decided to do a circus themed shower and Kenz had some of the best ideas for it. It turned out so fun and so cute! Here are the invites I did...
And here are some of the fun decorations and food...



We had a little "photo booth" when the guests came in. How cute are these little props Kenzie made!? We made a little guest book for her with everyone's photo in it and they all wrote her some advice.




Did I mention how beautiful Makenzie's home is? She was so kind to host it and everything seriously turned out so cute. And don't you just love my little onsies I made for little Lucy?! (I know...they're kind of hard to see in that pic). 


I totally remember feeling like I was "getting so huge" at this point (23 weeks). Then Lauren showed up and I realized I had a looooong way to go still! Look at my mini-bump in comparison. I have loved having Lauren just 3 months ahead of me! It has been so fun to hear all of her advice and be able to swap stories of the joys of pregnancy. Can't believe these 5 girls and I were college roommates not too long ago...and now we're slowly all becoming moms. They grow up so fast...



1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

What a DARLING SHOWER!!! Love the invite and decor... the whole theme is so fun! And that bump looks so good on you!!!