Friday, September 13, 2013

Harvey Mark Montgomery | Newborn Photos

We had the every so talented Victoria Harris (check out her photography at mystoryisart.com) take some newborn photos of our sweet little Harvey Mark Montgomery and could not be more pleased with how they turned out! I was so nervous that Harvey would be fussy and not cooperate because I know how much he hates being unbundled and naked! Luckily, he was a complete champ the entire time and Victoria could not have had more patience!

We just love this little guy so much! More to come on Mr. Harvey soon...














4 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ohh my goodness. So pure & innocent -- what a sweet boy!! Love these pics!

Christine Frandsen said...

I played lacrosse with Victoria (we called her "V") at BYU! He's so precious!

McCall said...

SUCH cute pictures! I absolutely love them all. Hope you, Harvey and Mark are doing well!

collette charles said...

He is sooo handsome!