Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Harvey's Blessing Day


We blessed Harvey this past Sunday and we couldn't be more thrilled to have celebrated our little guy with all of our family and friends. Mark gave him the best Baby Blessing, we know our Heavenly Father loves him as much as we do! I couldn't be more happy than I am with my little family.


Look at how sharp my boy was looking for his big day! We were VERY careful in making sure he didn't spit up all over this one before hand. But alas, after getting passed around all day, his leaky overfilled diaper inevitably called for an outfit change. Drats.

We had everyone (and by everyone I mean over 50 people! Whoa!) over at our house for a little party afterward. It was a mad dash last weekend getting our house ready as we were just putting the finishing touches on our house remodel...more to come on that later. We were exciting to have everyone over for the first time though...it was the best "house warming" party anyone could ask for.








And let's end with the cutest picture of these two cute cousins shall we?! I think they look alike...definitely cousins. We just need to teach Harvey to smile that cheesy for the camera like Spencer does ;)

4 comments:

Robin said...

This was such a fantastic day! Thank you for letting us share in your happiness.

Robin said...

This was such a fantastic day! Thank you for letting us share in your happiness.

Kelly Jean said...

So cute!! And DANG - you are looking FANTASTIC!!! Looks like a perfect day!

MelanieBrenchley said...

Oh, I'm so glad to see the rest of the world keeps blogging even though I have fallen off the face of the earth with such tasks. I just read your last few posts about labor, and his sweet pics, and the blessing day. How perfect. All of it. <3