Saturday, February 15, 2014

Labor Day 2013


Labor Day 2013

Over Labor Day weekend my family went up to Park City to enjoy the long weekend. My mom spoiled us and got us reservations as the Waldorf Astoria hotel. It was so nice! Mark worked over the weekend so he wasn't able to join us, but Harvey and I loved the little getaway. 


It was nice to get a "break", not only from regular life, but also with everyone loving on Harvey it was so much help. We had dinner at the famous Baja Cantina and topped it off with some caramel apples from Rockey Mountain Chocolate. A must! 

It was still perfect weather outside then, so we hung out by the pool and roasted marshmellows. 




 
Halle bug is a little fish. She loved swimming in the pool and splashing around. It was so cute to watch. Harvey loved being outside, so much to explore and learn! These pictures are crazy, I can't wrap my head around the fact that there really was a time when he was so itsy-bitsy like that! He's such a grown up now in comparison! Even though it was just 5 months ago, it seems like a lifetime. I love looking back and remembering this time in his life. It fills my heart with joy! 

No comments: