Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pumpkin Babe and Rosie the Riveter

Well...we weren't too exciting for Halloween this year. I didn't even bother to get a costume for Harvey. Luckily, Grandma spoils Harvey and got him a little Pumpkin outfit. When my mom told us that her work was putting on a little Haunted House for kids, Jessica and I decided we'd take Harvey and Halle to it. 

Here's grandma with her little pumpkin man! 



We had a fun time and even though Harvey didn't have a clue what was going on, I'm still glad I went so he didn't have a complete dud of a first Halloween. You can tell he was really thrilled about it too...



I went back to work the week of Halloween. I was so bummed to have to leave my little buddy at home, but luckily he gets to stay home with Dad all day, so it made going back to work a little bit easier. 

My work always does a good Halloween, so it was nice to come back to work at such a fun time! As mentioned, I didn't even bother with costumes this year, so when our work party rolled around I had to whip something up real quick...and luckily I had just the right things to pull this sweet costume off...


This costume was more than fitting for my current circumstances. Leaving my babe at home, heading back to work, feeling overwhelmed with my new position and all the work that needed to be done...Rosie the Riveter got me through it! "We can do it!" 

Here's the rest of the peeps at work. Always a good time!




No comments: