Friday, May 16, 2014

Ahoy, It's a Boy! Baby Shower Freebie Printables

***THIS FREEBIE HAS EXPIRED***


I'm always searching Pinterest for freebies...whether it be free fonts, free vectors, free backgrounds...anything. They say that copycating is the best form of flattery...and I personally believe that. I steal ideas from things I see on Pinterest all the time! That's why I've decided I'm going to start sharing some of my own design work with you.

I recently helped put together a baby shower for my dear cousin Jade and her soon to be Baby Boy Graham. We went with the whole "Ahoy, It's a boy!" theme...nautical is just so perfect for little boys! Not to mention, nautical is so hot right now! It was so easy to find cute inspiration.

I designed these handful of party items, click on the items listed below to download:




I'll post pictures of them printed and how they turned out at the party soon! Everything turned out so so cute. We are so excited for Baby Graham to join the family, there was no better way to help celebrate his arrival! I hope some of you can enjoy these freebie downloads!



9 comments:

McCall said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Kelly Jean said...

These are PERFECT! I absolutely love 'em. You are so talented!

Evelyn Vanessa Juarez said...

Hello! I wanted to download the files, but I get an error. It seems the files have been removed :( could you please be so kind as to send them to my email: evelynvanessa@hotmail.com

Thank you very much!!!

Rebecca said...

Can you share again? I have a baby shower in two weeks and I hadn't realized there was a time limit on this. It wasn't expired when I added it to my pinterest. I would be exceptionally grateful even if you just send an e-mail (dragonzheart55@yahoo.com) as I have been so busy chasing the other children around, I haven't had the time I wanted to dedicate to this shower!

Molly McNeill said...

Can you share these again please! too cute! my email is molly.mcneill@eagles.usm.edu
Thank you so very much!

Jenn Shipp said...

Possibility that it's still available?! jlshipp1@gmail.com Thank you!!!

MrsLizHuerta said...

Do you happen to still have these!!? It says they aren't available and I LOVE them!!!

Nerissa Passanha said...

I tried downloading them as well and it says the time limit has expired! these are so cute and i would love to use them for my sister's baby shower! Are you able to email them to me- PLEASE? npassanha@hotmail.com

Thank you so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

It says the download has expired :( I am throwing a nautical themed baby shower for my sister & these would be perfect! Is there any way you could email the printables to me at kelly.elizabeth.reynolds@gmail.com , I would be forever grateful!!!