Monday, August 4, 2014

Harvey Mark | 1 Year Photos

I am DYING over these sweet pictures of my big 1-year-old! They perfectly capture his sweet happy spirit and fun personality... not mention those beautiful big blue eyes! He really is the most lovable little thing! Happy Birthday Harvey! We love you!

For Harvey's first birthday we threw him a Country Fair Picnic party (more to come on that later!), so I knew I wanted some fun pictures to go along with it. These pictures couldn't have turned out more perfect! Don't you just love this cute little red barn scene we found? I made all the fun decorations and pie for the pie smash! The awesome Victoria Harris with My Story Is Art took the photos for me. She's pretty much documented Harvey's entire 1st year of life for me, starting with his new born photos and our family pictures this past winter. She just never lets me down so I keep going back! Then again...Harvey is the best little model around. 

















2 comments:

Bryce and Lauren said...

I love the one with his tongue out! I think Michelle's pies are delicious also!

Brooke said...

i love this!! he is so cute!!!